my site

Monday, February 27, 2006

DavToyosi- another komputer addict in d family

Seun, my brother is also a KOMPUTER ADDICT like mi.... I sometimes tink that the two of us are one & d same when it comes to COMPUTER......

He's just waiting for his adimmision into the University ... to study Economics....Funny!

If there's anything he likes most ....dat showing mi anytime I come home from the office another design he has made.

He likes to works on CorelDraw, CorelPhotopaint, Photoshop, Ulead Photoimpression`e.tc., and he always asking mi series of questions.

Anyway I will keep you posted of any new development. Before long, he will start his own blog soon.
By the way his e-mail address is davtoyosi@yahoo.co.uk...He even copied my email....mine is davtaiwo@yahoo.com
But I just LOVED this guy. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home