my site

Friday, July 29, 2005

Cousin Unjustly Arrested

Hi

Quite a while.................

I been busy trying to secure the released of my First Cousin who was arrestedby the Police and taken to where we call "PANTI" i.e it a terrible palce where homicide suspect are detainwhile there case is been investigated.

My cousin and his colleague were arrested because they wethat re working in a fastfood warehouse and some people among them were stealling cartoon of sardine.................the irony of the whole issue was that the CULPRITs have ran away it only the INNOCENT that were being punished.

U can't believe it my cousin and his colleague spent two whole day in the cell, while his bail was only made possible thru a friend friend who incidentally is an Senior Man.

Anyway I was able to secure his release after parting with some lumpy some of money.

The Questions being asked now by everyone is

1. Is the case a Homicide One

2. Is it lawful to detained someone without charge for more than 24hour

3. Is Bail free"thou it is being advertise that it is"?

4. The management of the Fastfood are they acting as GOD?

So tell me where else can all this happen if not in my good old city "LAGOS".

Well, thank GOD my cousin was released, cause not everyone that goes there come back easily.

ALL PRAISE BE TO GOD.

Will keep you Posted

DavTaiwo

1 Comments:

  • Thank God you were able to secure the release of your cousin. Others have been forgotten there or even died.

    In Nigeria, nothing makes sense, so therefore quit asking questions. Who doesn't know that the Police in Nigeria can so easily be influenced by money? They hardly do any investigation but are apt to make arrests. Thank God your brother is released. I wish both of you all the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home